Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Feet!

I really like feet pictures. I like them because they're different and fun. Also, it's a good way for me to be in a picture without actually having to be in the picture. Also, I heard that my mother once made a movie about feet, so maybe it's genetic.

Anyway, today I'm going to showcase my feet pictures. I'm sure there are more out there, but these are the ones I found on Facebook. They're mostly from the last 6 months and I think they do a fine job of chronicling the good times I had over the summer/fall.

Scott and I at a beach in Michigan on July 3rd. I think this is my favorite feet picture.

At the bonfire on the beach the same day.

In New York's Fashion District in August. I don't think this was meant to be a feet picture, it just happened.

Me, Scott, and Matthew during a shopping trip to the Outlets.

Scott and I hiking in September I think.

In Kouts, IN

At the bonfire in Kouts.

Halloween!

Scott and I at our church's Young Adult retreat.

No comments: