Monday, January 14, 2008

Updates

I haven't written anything in quite some time, mostly because I have nothing to say. But here's some stuff ...

I think my downstairs neighbors are selling printers on the black market. Today, when I pulled into the garage, I was a little surprsied to see a large Xerox copier shoved against the back wall. Who keeps a copier in the garage? Then I realized they've been accumulating a number of electronics as of late. Their ghetto car in the garage is filled to the brim with inkjet printers. There must be at least 15 in there. Plus, there are like 5 or 6 printers sitting around on the floor. Who needs all those printers? On top of that, there are maybe 10 brand new, still in the plastic car batteries stacked on the floor. At least that makes sense with their whole used car dealership thing. And there still are a number of cars parked in the driveway, but luckily, no more on the front lawn. Also, the other day, I stepped in their dog's poo in our yard. I was not happy about that.



I saw two movies last week: Sweeney Todd and Juno. Sweeney Todd was disturbing, but kind of interesting. There's lots of fake looking blood squirting everywhere. And I'm not entirely sure how I feel about Johnny Depp singing. It was a little weird. Juno was pretty fabulous, I thought. The humor in it was just my style. I'll probably see it again.



As a result of the stupid writers strike and a sale on Amazon.com, I purchased The Office Season 3 on DVD. It's great. I'm getting a little obsessed. They have so many deleted scenes for each episode that they basically make up an entire new episode. They also have some excellent extras. My favorite is called "Kevin Cooks in the Office." I love Kevin.

No comments: