Thursday, January 15, 2009

Evil Sigourney Weaver

I've been having (and remembering) some really weird dreams lately, so I thought I'd share. This one's from a couple week's ago.

I was going going to be in a movie with I think Sigourney Weaver. (This was weird because a few weeks before I'd had dream where I was in a movie with Sigourney Weaver and I was sharing the Gospel with her. It's not like I watch a lot of Sigourney Weaver movies, so I don't know where that's coming from!) So I was in this room with Sigourney and we were discussing the movie and it turned out that she was pure evil and she would just randomly kill whoever she wanted to. She was very dangerous. So she told me that she wanted me to kill 2 other people who were in the movie with us ... one older man, possibly the guy from The West Wing, and a younger girl, possibly Claire Danes. I was afraid she was going to kill me if I didn't kill them so I killed them. But all I had to do to kill them was cut photos of them in half. Then I started freaking out realizing that I just killed two people, and I felt so guilty and I was worried I was going to get caught.

So the rest of the dream was me freaking out and trying to figure out what to do. I prayed about it and I felt very convicted that I should just confess, but then I knew I'd be in jail forever. I also kept debating if I should tell my boyfriend or my mother. I kept imagining being in the court room and trying to figure out what I could say to get out of it. I kept telling myself that the right thing to do was to just confess but I really didn't want to do that because then I knew that I'd pretty much never get married or have kids or anything and that upset me. But I knew I'd feel terrible for the rest of my life if I didn't confess. I also thought that by confessing, I'd be getting Sigourney in trouble since she was behind it all. But I still knew that I'd go to jail for a long time. So I debated with myself forever and then I woke up. I've never been so happy to wake up from a dream! I think I can say that I now have an idea of what it would feel like to kill someone. I don't recommend it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://hotl.reira.ru/russian-dating-sites-newest-sites.html]russian dating sites newest sites[/url] [url=http://hotl.reira.ru/real-russian-girls-nude.html]real russian girls nude[/url]