Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Tuesday Morning, 7 a.m.

That's right, I got up at the crack of dawn on Tuesday to take advantage of a free Grand Slam at Denny's. Actually, dawn hadn't even cracked when I woke up, which was disappointing. Anyway, I ventured out to meet a couple coworkers, Emily and Todd, at the Denny's by work. There was actually a line out the door. It was weird. Also it was like 10 degrees. Is this really what we've come to? Waiting in 10 degree weather for a free mediocre breakfast? Desperate times call for desperate measures!

Anyway, after about 20 cold minutes we finally got seated and all was well with the world. Seeing as it was highly unlikely that I would ever see a line out the door at Denny's again in my life, I took a picture:


I was so excited about this Denny's adventure that the night before I had a dream about it, except in the dream, this trip to Denny's included the entire company walking across the street to the Denny's and then gathering for a pre-Denny's meeting which I skipped out on in order to beat the rush to the Denny's.

I kind of want some Denny's now.

No comments: