Friday, July 13, 2007

Thou Shalt Not Covet Thy Neighbor's iPhone

Ok, I was really trying not to be impressed by this silly iPhone business. Being the Mac Geek that I am, I've been reading about it from the beginning, but it never really excited me that much. Mostly because it costs about a million dollars. Also, I really didn't see a need for such a high tech mobile device. My phone makes calls and that's all I really need. Or so I thought.

I was doing good until I started watching all these silly videos on YouTube. It's so cool! And now I want one, even though there's no possibility of me getting one in the near future. I'm hoping that in 2 years, when my contract is up, it'll be cheaper and better. I can't wait.

Even better than the demo videos are the ones making fun of the iPhone. I very much enjoy Conan O'Brien's iPhone commercial, and of course Stephen Colbert's review is fabulous.

No comments: